Wednesday, April 11, 2012

the next step


The next step. Three words that I have playing over and over in my head. I ask myself, what is that next step. Am I supposed to know? Should I have a plan? My next step is a step into the unknown. Into the light of accomplishment and success but into the dark of the unknown. Possibilities or dead ends. Opportunities or closed doors. I cannot see what lies before so I must trust what lies within. Blind folded to what may come I must take hold of my saviors hand, for he is my tour guide of life. This path or that path, my mind races with decisions. My choice is not a direction, yet a choice. Today I my life belongs to the Lord. Where the Lord takes me is his choice, he leads and I will follow. With no plans and a blind-fold enabling my sight, I step forward, not into the dark, but into the light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment