Thursday, April 12, 2012

Who am I?




Who am i? A question that I ask my self. Not who I was because I know that answer and not who I will
be because that is something I have yet to see, but who am I? in this moment, at this time. taking off the blind fold and revealing myself to myself. I wish I could see myself from someone else's view but I can't. so i am stuck searching and digging and trying to find this person that I call me. You see, I know who I once was and that has contributed to what you see, but that girl I once was ins't me, isn't who I want to be. Broken and scared that girl would so just about anything so someone would care. love is what she longed for but more broken is what she became. Misguided and mislead by the ways of the world that girl got lost. so lost that who she was didn't matter anymore because people saw her for who they wanted her to be. An item and an object is what she became but not by boys as though you might think, but by the ones who were supposed to love her the most, her parents. And this part of her life shaped the woman that she thought she would be, until she came across a love that was so deep. So real she could not ignore it, so alive she had to enforce it. This love was real, everlasting. Something she never thought she would feel and this man that gave this to her wasn't a man at all. He was her savior, her King and it was in him that she found who she was suppose to be. That scared, lost little girl  is not the woman God intended me to be. FREE is what he had for me! so now when i ask this question I may not know the whole answer but what I do know is that who I am is centered in who he was. He lives in me, and me for him. so who am I? I am a child of God. A beautiful daughter of the king. And I am free because I am his, and that is all I want to be.

2 comments:

  1. This brought tears to my eyes... I never would have imagined that you felt this way. I guess that's what I get for assuming. I really enjoyed reading your blogs and look forward to reading more in the future. :) Keep it up!! Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete